Try your hand at a recipe from The Dead, 1904 for your chance to win two tickets to our immersive adaptation of James Joyce’s renowned novella!
Set during a dinner party celebrating the feast of the epiphany in 1904 Dublin, The Dead, 1904 features a menu inspired by the meal in Joyce’s story. Great Performances, the renowned catering company behind our vintage-inspired menu, has shared all of their recipes on their blog. This Thanksgiving weekend, share a photo or video of your attempts at these tasty dishes for your chance to win a pair of tickets to The Dead, 1904 on Wednesday, November 28 at 8pm.
How to enter: post an image or video of your completed or in-process homemade dish from The Dead, 1904 on Facebook or Instagram, use hashtag #Thanksgiving1904 & tag Irish Rep (Facebook: @Irish Repertory Theatre | Instagram: @irish_rep). You must post by 11:59pm on Sunday, November 25 to be eligible to win! Recipe link and full contest rules below.
Full Great Irish Cookoff Rules:
- To enter, post an image or video of your completed or in-process homemade dish from The Dead, 1904, use the hashtag #Thanksgiving1904 and tag Irish Rep.
- Post must be public and visible when a winner is selected on Monday, November 26. (these rules are to ensure that Irish Rep can see your post and include you!)
- Enter by 11:59pm EST on Sunday, November 25
- Winner will be randomly selected via online randomizer under the supervision of Irish Repertory Theatre on Monday, November 26 at 2pm.
- Winner will receive two dinner tickets to the performance on Wednesday, November 28 at 8pm, valued at $600 total. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. This prize cannot be moved to another date and does not include travel or any prize-related expense. The prize can be gifted to a friend, but it cannot be sold. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Irish Repertory Theatre to use Winner’s entry content for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
- Winner will be notified via direct message and comment on the social media platform that features the winning post.
- Prize must be claimed by Monday, November 26 at 11:59pm or another winner will be selected.
- No purchase necessary to win; purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- This sweepstakes is hosted by Irish Repertory Theatre.
- This campaign is hosted entirely by Irish Repertory Theatre and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- By accepting the prize, the winner gives Irish Repertory Theatre permission to share their entry and all related content on all Irish Repertory Theatre channels without providing further compensation.