$25 tickets – making it easier than ever for young people to see great theatre!
Are you 35 or under? Do you love theatre but can’t always afford to go?
GreenSeats is our young patron discount program. As a member, see any Irish Rep production for only $25!
Joining is easy (and free!) Click below to sign up!
Please note, signing up can sometimes take up to 2 business days – if you need to book quickly, please call the Irish Rep box office at 212-727-273 (Mon-Sat: noon-6pm, Sun: noon-5pm, on days with evening performances, the box office will remain open until the show begins)
That’s it! You’re ready to start saving on tickets to “New York’s best Off-Broadway theater” (Wall Street Journal)!
HOW GREENSEATS WORKS
- Log in with your email address and access $25 tickets!
- A limited number of tickets to every production at Irish Rep will be available to GreenSeats members.
- Come on your own, or join us at our GreenSeats Events, including exclusive preview parties, happy hours, talk-backs, and more!
If that wasn’t enough…
- GreenSeats membership is absolutely free
- Anyone aged 35 and under can join
- See the shows you want, skip the ones you don’t!
- As a special benefit to GreenSeats members, our surcharge fee is waived for phone orders!
- Advance ticket purchase available
Unfortunately, GreenSeats membership expires the day after your 36th birthday. You can still get $22 tickets to mainstage and studio preview performances with our $22 on 22nd Street program, but the best way to get discounted seats and special access to Irish Rep is to join as a member. Learn about membership here!
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- GreenSeats members must present photo ID at the Box Office on the day of the performance to pick up ticket(s).
- Shows, dates and cast are subject to change without notice.
- Membership does not guarantee tickets.
- GreenSeats tickets are not available for Opening Night performances, Special Events, or our Annual Benefit Gala.
- Irish Rep reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct or speech may tend to breach the peace.