Making it easier than ever for young people to see great affordable theatre!
Are you under 35? Do you love theatre but can’t always afford to go?
GreenSeats is our young patron discount program. As a member, see any Irish Rep production for only $25!
Joining is easy (and free!). Simply email your name, mailing address and birthdate to GreenSeats@IrishRep.org. After signing up, you’ll receive an email confirming your membership in approximately 2-3 days.
That’s it! You’re ready to start saving on tickets to one of Off-Broadway’s greatest theatre companies.
HOW GREENSEATS WORKS
- All tickets are $25.
- A limited number of tickets to every performance at the Irish Repertory Theatre will be available to GreenSeats members (excluding opening nights, special events and our annual gala).
- Membership is absolutely free
- Anyone under the age of 35 can join
- See the shows you want, skip the ones you don’t
- Advance ticket purchase available
How to Join:
Simply email your first and last name, email address, mailing address, and birthdate to GreenSeats@IrishRep.org and we’ll take care of the rest! Invite your friends to become members, too and we’ll do our best to seat you together.
Then all you have to do is wait for an email announcing tickets are on sale for our next production. You will need to present an ID with proof of your age when you pick up your tickets.
Each GreenSeats member may purchase one ticket per production at the $25 price. For groups, The Irish Rep will make every effort to seat your party together but locations are always subject to availability. Phone orders require a major credit card, but as a special benefit to GreenSeats members, our surcharge fee is waived for phone orders. All GreenSeats tickets will be held at the Box Office and will be available for pick up only on the day of the performance. Please be aware that a valid ID will be required when you pick up your tickets.
Irish Repertory Theatre accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover. The Irish Rep Box offices accept cash and personal checks (with ID), in addition to the credit cards mentioned above.
We will keep track of your age using the birthdate you enter when you sign up and by checking your ID at performances. Unfortunately, we cannot renew your GreenSeats membership once you reach the age of 36. Your GreenSeats membership will expire the day after your 36th birthday.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- GreenSeats members must present photo ID at the Box Office on the day of the performance to pick up ticket(s).
- Shows, dates and cast are subject to change without notice.
- Membership does not guarantee tickets.
- GreenSeats tickets are not available for Opening Night performances, Special Events, or our Annual Benefit Gala.
- Irish Rep reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct or speech may tend to breach the peace.