Fáilte! As a Member of the Irish Repertory Theatre, you’ll enjoy the best access to the great works of Irish & Irish-American playwrights and exclusive benefits reserved for our most devoted supporters.
You can also join over the phone by calling 212.255.0270.
Welcome to the new Irish Rep Membership! Our membership program now includes:
- Flex Pass – a new way of ticketing, with access to a specific number of complimentary tickets each year. Use this the way you would use a punch-card. Valid for one year.
- Pre-sales – members receive early access to or notice of new shows prior to the general public.
- Local discounts – show your membership card and enjoy discounts at partner restaurants.
- Patron Night – catered pre-show reception for mainstage shows, patrons-only performance, and talkback with the cast.
- Newsletter – behind-the-scenes insights, interviews about programming, and more.
- Holiday Open House – theatre and backstage tours, holiday caroling, food, beverages, and more.
All Irish Rep Members receive:
- Complimentary ticket exchange once per production
- Access to member pre-sales
- Subscription to quarterly member newsletter
- Invitation to annual Holiday Open House
- Local discounts
Each level receives the previous levels’ benefits!
Friend: $75+ ($67 tax-deductible)
- 20% off one ticket per production
Sponsor: $150+ ($135 tax-deductible)
- 20% off two tickets per production
- 2 concessions vouchers
Associate: $275+ ($248 tax-deductible)
- 20% off four tickets per production
- Waived service charges
- Listing in playbill
Partner: $650+ ($585 tax-deductible)
- 12 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $840 value)
- 20% off tickets beyond Flex Pass
- Welcome gift
- Access to Patron Nights
Benefactor: $1,250+ ($1,125 tax-deductible)
- 24 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $1,680 value)
- 4 concessions vouchers
- Priority premium seating (subject to availability at time of booking)
Producer: $3,000+ ($2,700 tax-deductible)
- 40 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $2,800 value)
- Annual Breakfast with the Cast Invitation for 2
- 6 concessions vouchers
Director: $6,000+ ($5,400 tax-deductible)
- 60 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $4,200 value)
- 2 tickets to each Irish Rep Opening Night
- Annual Breakfast with the Cast Invitation for 4
- 8 concessions vouchers
Angel: $12,500+ ($11,250 tax-deductible)
- Unlimited Flex Pass*
- Invitation to Dinner with Founders
- Opportunity to host private pre-show reception
* Up to 6 tickets per performance date, subject to availability
A portion of all Memberships is tax-deductible. Your acknowledgement letter will state the allowed amount. You may also choose to waive your benefits in favor of a fully tax-deductible donation.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses! With a matching gift, you might be able to double or even triple your contribution to Irish Repertory Theatre.
Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? If so, please remember to ask your employer for a matching gift form. Complete the form and send it to Irish Rep with your gift. We’ll take it from there.