Join the Irish Repertory Theatre for an unforgettable curated trip to the 2023 Dublin Theatre Festival!
You’ll enjoy five days and four nights at the beautiful Merrion Hotel while Irish Rep’s Director of Audience and New Play Development, Nicola Murphy Dubey, guides you through the internationally celebrated Dublin Theatre Festival. You’ll delight in five expertly selected productions and also experience group dinners, post-show drinks, private museum tours, and additional exclusive opportunities to speak with featured Festival artists.
Wednesday, October 4 through Sunday, October 8 (five days & four nights)
THE DUBLIN THEATRE FESTIVAL TRIP IS NOW SOLD OUT, AND THE WAIT LIST IS FULL. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR FUTURE TRIPS.
- Walking tour around Dublin
- Welcome dinner
- Exclusive private discussion and lunch with Irish playwright Marina Carr (Cordelia Dream, Woman and Scarecrow)
- Two evening performances at the Dublin Theatre Festival
- Post-show drinks and theatre discussion with Nicola Murphy Dubey (Director of Belfast Girls, A Girl is a Half-formed Thing, Pumpgirl)
- Guided tour of the Chester Beatty Museum, named the European Museum of the Year
- Matinee and evening performances of productions in the Dublin Theatre Festival
- Post-show drinks and theatre discussion with Nicola Murphy Dubey
- Private tour and tea at the Oscar Wilde House with a local artist
- Evening performance of a production in the Dublin Theatre Festival
- Farewell dinner
- Farewell breakfast
*Itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the Irish Repertory Theatre and Dublin Theatre Festival.
- Transportation to and from Dublin
- Transportation between venues that are within reasonable walking distance
- Trip cancellation insurance or travel insurance (insurance is strongly recommended)
- Meals/gratuities on your own
Contact 212.255.0270 or Development@IrishRep.org with any questions.