Fáilte! As a Member of the Irish Repertory Theatre, you’ll enjoy the best access to the great works of Irish & Irish-American playwrights and exclusive benefits reserved for our most devoted supporters.
If you’d like to gift a membership, please use our Gift Voucher page, or call the Box Office at 212.727.2737.
Irish Rep Membership
All Irish Rep members benefit from:
- Complimentary ticket exchange – members may exchange tickets for no fee once per production.
- Pre-sales – members receive early access to or notice of new shows prior to the general public.
- Newsletter – behind-the-scenes insights, interviews about programming, and more.
- Membership Discounts – your valid Irish Rep Membership card may be presented to receive discounts at local businesses.
- Digital events – Join us for exclusive, insightful conversations with the actors, directors, playwrights, and designers who make Irish Rep great through our Script Club and Coffee with the Artists Zoom events.
Additional benefits at higher Membership Levels include:
- Flex Pass – a new way of ticketing, with access to a specific number of complimentary tickets each year. Use this the way you would use a punch-card. Valid for one year.
- Patron Night – patrons-only performance and talkback with the cast.
Friend Level Membership
$75 ($67.50 tax-deductible)
- 20% off one ticket per production
Sponsor Level Membership
$150 ($135 tax-deductible)
- 20% off two tickets per production
- 2 concessions vouchers (when concessions are available)
Associate Level Membership
$275 ($248 tax-deductible)
- 20% off four tickets per production
- Waived service charges
- Listing in playbill
Partner Level Membership
$650 ($585 tax-deductible)
- 12 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $840 value)
- 20% off tickets beyond Flex Pass
- Welcome gift
- Access to Patron Nights
Benefactor Level Membership
$1,250 ($1,125 tax-deductible)
- 24 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $1,680 value)
- 4 concessions vouchers (when concessions are available)
- Priority premium seating (subject to availability at time of booking)
Producer Level Membership
$3,000 ($2,700 tax-deductible)
- 40 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $2,800 value)
- 6 concessions vouchers (when concessions are available)
Director Level Membership
$6,000 ($5,400 tax-deductible)
- 60 Ticket Flex Pass (up to $4,200 value)
- 2 tickets to each Irish Rep Opening Night
- 8 concessions vouchers (when concessions are available)
Angel Level Membership
$12,500 ($11,250 tax-deductible)
- Unlimited Flex Pass*
* Up to 6 tickets per performance date, subject to availability
You can also join over the phone by calling 212.255.0270.
A portion of all Memberships is tax-deductible. Your acknowledgement letter will state the allowed amount. You may also choose to waive your benefits in favor of a fully tax-deductible donation.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses! With a matching gift, you might be able to double or even triple your contribution to Irish Repertory Theatre.
Does your employer sponsor a matching gift program? If so, please remember to ask your employer for a matching gift form. Complete the form and send it to Irish Rep with your gift. We’ll take it from there.