Performance on Screen Video Tips & Live Updates
Our Performances on Screen are just like live theatre – anything can happen!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties and do not see any updates from Irish Rep in the Live Chat, please check and refresh this page for updates!
How to get the most out of the digital streaming experience:
- Sync your Sound: Sometimes a low or spotty internet connection can cause synchronization problems with your sound during a livestream. If this happens, try refreshing your browser.
- Watch on your SmartTV: If you have a SmartTV and would like to use it to view tonight’s performance, you’ll need to link it to your phone. We’ve made a step-by-step guide that may help: https://irishrep.org/how-to-watch-performance-on-screen-on-your-tv/
Need Captions? We offer open captions for select event dates. Open captions are part of the video itself and cannot be turned off. Captioned events are indicated on our calendar with an “info” button (hover to read details). If you need captions and have selected an event that does not feature them; or if you would prefer not to see captions and have selected an event that does, please feel free to rebook online or email@example.com with your preferred alternate date.
- Try using Headphones: If your sound level is low, try listening with headphones.
- Alternate Link: We recommend watching this performance on screen on YouTube Live for most viewers, but if YouTube experiences technical difficulties, you can watch on Vimeo using the alternate link in your pre-show email, which you will receive approximately two hours before the beginning of the performance. If you did not receive an email, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you see “This event has not started yet” on the Vimeo, please refresh your browser.